5.05.2009

Happy Cinco!

My heart melted yesterday as I opened a package from Erin http://terobertson.blogspot.com/. Inside was a sweet little note with a hello to Memphis and Phoenix as well. Thank you SO much Erin, we LOVE them. The Pumpkin's will love them. You are VERY thoughtful, I cannot thank you enough.

Happy Cinco De Mayo! It WILL be a better day than last year. So, today is the day! I am nervous, as I usually am on ultrasound day. I can't help, but to think and mourn for our lost little one on this day that should be a very exciting day. I will post the findings as soon as I can. Appointment isn't until 4:45 p.m. California time, so it won't be until later tonight. Cross your fingers for a great ultrasound full of healthy babies and hopefully a couple of great pictures.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cinco De Mayo History-this is a real feast!!!
Cinco de Mayo ("fifth of May" in Spanish) is a regional vacation in United Mexican States, mainly famous in the state of Puebla...
Watch the flash video:Cinco De Mayo History-VIDEO

twondra said...

Can't wait to hear. :)

Christina said...

I can't wait to hear about your appointment!!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

you are SO very welcome, my love. i have been keeping an eye out for pumpkin stuff and LOVED those.

i was hoping youd get it while Gabe was gone, to cheer you up.

oh, and im DYING to know..is it one boy and one girl!?!

Ryan said...

What a wonderful blessing!!! Congrats!