7.13.2009

A Gift

A gift, a gift, a gift!  A fantastic gift!  A generous gift!  An over the top gift!



Gabe must be getting into the blog because he took a picture of my treasures from the ice cream man and said to "put it on the blog."  I lay in my bed and scream "ice cream man" whenever he comes by.  Most times no one is home and sometimes who ever is here ignores me, but this time Gabe high tailed it to the door and scored me these sweet treats.  Regretfully most have been consumed already.

7 comments:

Ryan said...

So glad you received it! I had so much fun putting it together. We love, love, love the Dr. Brown bottles. It took us a bit to figure them out, so if you need help, shoot me an email! The Lanisohn is great for nursing and baby tushies and chapped/irritated baby skin.

I am so thankful for your friendship and am just over-the-moon happy for you guys!

H0TG33K said...

Awww what a sweet friend and what great gifts. You're sooo lucky Gabe TIff Aaden and Noah to have all these special people in your life! So lucky.

We love you guys!!! Wish we could be there for the baby shower!

twondra said...

Awww, what a sweet friend! Lots of goodies. :)

Ashley said...

That's sooo sweet!! Love the ice cream pic also...it made me wish I had an icecream man in my neighborhood!

Jess said...

AWE, so sweet! I love the gifts they sent you...they are not only super cute but it'll all come in handy!

I wish I had a guy who sold goodies...I'm craving a cocunut icecream bar (the ones that are 100% fruit wiht coconut pieces at the bottom....mmmm)!!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Meant to be a mom said...

How sweet of her to send you all those wonderful gifts. Thats such a good friend.

Also yum treats, they make me hungry for icecream.

Nathalie said...

Awe, that Ryan is awesome!!! What a great gift and you so deserve it!