7.17.2009

2 More Days

Setting: Last night laying in bed

Gabe: Guess what's in two days?

Me: OUR baby shower *grin grin*

Gabe: No, 28 weeks 4 days *smile smile*

What a goof! Now just one more day. You may think I am odd, but I have prepared a speech to read at the shower. I guess it is weird, but oh well. I will share with y'all after the shower. It is already all typed up. Now lets just see if I can get through it without crying too hard. Only one person has read it and that would be Drea. I cannot ever read it to myself without crying. Can a speech be typed and passed instead of read out loud? :-)

3 comments:

twondra said...

I would say it's your speech, you can do whatever you want. :) I think it's sweet. :)

Meant to be a mom said...

How sweet of you to write a speech. I think it would be alright for you to pass along, just explain that you get a little emotional.
I think that's really nice. I hope you have the best time EVER at your baby shower. Can you believe your to this point? How exciting.

H0TG33K said...

I cried when I read it. It's perfect! I love you Tiffany! And of course Noah and aaden and gabe!