7.19.2009

The Baby Shower and the Boy's Room

The Boy's Room last week








Drinking beer from a baby bottle
Noah & Aaden's Great Grammy made them blankies
And hats!
My wonderful Susie, the hostess
The triplets. It is VERY rare that you get all three in a picture.
My wonderful Heather and her little Juliana
Sarah, Jen, Me, & Hannah
Sarah and I. Sarah has been my friend since elementary school and was my Maid of Honor in our wedding
Noah & Aaden's future friends and their Mommies.

Burp cloths made by Noah & Aaden's Grammy


The after party at our house
The Grandma's
My other little cowboy

9 comments:

Jess said...

You guys made out like bandits!! :)

I'm so glad you had a wonderful baby shower! I can see you both are so loved and so are your boys!

babyparamore.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I'm so glad you got to enjoy your shower! Looks like you had so much fun. :)

Anna Kauz said...

I love the pics!!!

Looks like the baby shower was a lot of fun :).

H0TG33K said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Still bummed I didn't go but you guys had tons of folks around to make up for our absence :) So glad you guys made out like bandits hehe and their room. OMG SOOO cute!!!! I love it!

twondra said...

Awwww, great pics! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!!

Melissa Griffin said...

OMG! You have a lot of pregnant friends...how wonderful is that? Looks like you had a wonderful time! Very happy for you and Gabe!

Birdee said...

Wow, what a great shower! You look fantastic!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i ADORE the room! it looks amazing, tiffany! it will look perfect with two sleeping boys in it..:)

and i love the cake! lil cowboys, how cute!

i plan on saying a few words at my showers..i think its great that you did.

OurLittleBlessingS said...

i enjoy reading your blog and your journey w/ your baby boys:) i was wondering if you could post a picture of the burp cloths someone made for you-my mother in law wants to make a few for us and ive been looking for some cute/ideas. random question i know:) thanks! hope all is going well!