1.22.2009

Hollywood

I was watching American Idol this morning before work (the puppy has me up around 5:30 a.m. lately.) I decided that I am headed to Hollywood. I got the golden ticket! Things have lined up and the stars just MIGHT be shining down on us. With a LOT of hard work we have made it so close. I have never been to Hollywood, I have been in the audition room, but never got that ticket, the ticket that says "you have a VERY good shot." Now little babies please continue to work hard with Mommy in Hollywood to make it to the top 12. I know that it will be hard, but I am pulling for you, and praying for you and so are many other people. We won't talk about winning yet, our next step is making it to the top 12.

One single line today as expected, but at least we know the trigger is gone.

4 comments:

twondra said...

Yay for your golden ticket! :)

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

how cute are you? i KNOW this is it for you. you will be the cliche-third times a charm. :)

Missy said...

Tiffany, I am so excited that you have had such great news with this cycle and we are praying this is THE ONE! (OR TWO;o) Hang in there. I know this will be a long wait but we are praying for great results. Eat your pineapple! I ate it every day for five days and I can't stand to look at it anymore.

Anonymous said...

Praying that very soon you'll see two pink lines.

Wishing you all the best,

Anna