To Pee of Not to Pee?

Going NUTTY over here! I can't decide what to do. If I test today it might still be too early (11 dpo), so if I see a negative I can chalk it up to that and hold on to a little bit of hope. If test tomorrow or Monday and see a negative you normally can't blame it on being too early and the hope will be almost completely gone.

What is a girl to do? I know I have to test. I don't want a random nurse blurting our my beta results without being prepared, I want to know before that call. I dread that call and I NEED to be prepared.

On the symptom front... not much. Same old same old, and the symptoms I do have can be blamed on the progesterone supplements. So who knows? All I can do is sit back and pray, which I have been doing a lot of.


Erin said...

Hi Tiff,

I say wait. Test the day before the beta, just to be prepared. I had PIO shots, and I knew the shots would hurt more if I had gotten a BFN on an HPT days before the beta.

I'm sure you'll get GREAT news on your beta, but I'd hold off on the HPT... but that's just me!!

I'm praying for you!

Lisa said...

Rooting for you, Tiffany!

As far as testing goes, I say do what makes you less crazy.

happymomof2 said...

I am right ther ewith you, I always dread testing and I hate the results even more! I am praying for you- God Bless

twondra said...

I'm sure thinking of you! I'll be gone for a few days....I'll be anxious to hear about it when I get back. I'm sure crossing everything I've got and praying for you hon! (((HUGS)))