10.01.2009

They Are Growing

How can two such small creatures dirty so much laundry? I had always heard this, but never quite grasped how real it was until I began doing two loads a day.

I am typing while feeding, this is just one of my new talents. I have also managed to do laundry with a baby in the front pack, and my latest accomplishment... feeding both boys a bottle while I pump.

Yesterday we had a Pediatrician appointment. Noah is now 6 lbs. 4 oz., and Aaden is 6 lbs. 11 oz. Chunky Monkeys! We won't be going back again until the boys are two months old. This gain could explain why the preemie clothes are getting tight. To bad the newborn clothes are still huge on them.

Last night was amazing! We fed them around 9:30 p.m. and got them sleeping by 10:45 p.m. At 2:30 a.m. we changed and fed them again and they slept until 6:30 a.m.! Only up one time, how great is that?

2 comments:

H0TG33K said...

OH i am jealous Rian didn't start sleeping through the night until a couple months ago! LOL. You got some good boys momma and your multi tasking skills make me smile, especially with the given scenario! LOL. Way to! Keep it up! ONE WEEK and we will be out there!

Anna Kauz said...

Good job on all that multitasking!!!

I think its a forever struggle with clothes. Right now 18 month clothes are too small and 24 month clothes are to big, argh!