10.17.2008

Pinch me

Someone please pinch me, did yet another appointment just go flawless?

Responses from the RE:

"Beautiful"
"Absolutely perfect"
"Great growth"
"Better than anticipated"

Yes... she was describing MY CYCLE. Things are right on track. My lining was at 10 mm. I have 16 follicles all between 11 and 16mm and 6 little guys under 10. I go back again for one more check on Sunday and the egg retrieval is set for Tuesday morning. The even better news... I FEEL GREAT! The RE thinks it has to do with my loading up on the protein and Gatorade. Yes, I am uncomfortable, but no where near as much as I was last time.

Gabe has a gig tomorrow. He is uber nervous, I wish I could take that feeling away for him. I don't blame him, he will be singing in front of at least 100 people which will include handfuls of friends, family, and co-workers. I am sure it will go well... all the guys are super talented. I PROMISE that I will upload some video to You Tube and post it.

I will post again with the results of Sunday's check. Thank you all for your love, prayers, and support. I can't help, but feel hopeful today. I have been trying to not think too far ahead throughout this cycle, but today I have caught myself numerous times thinking ahead and I am finding it truly enjoying to have these hopeful thoughts.

1 comment:

Polly Gamwich said...

Hold on to the hope my friend, it's a wonderful feeling and so fleeting in this battle ... I'm so happy to hear about a great appt!