2.18.2009

Our Little Blueberries, 7 Weeks

Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place.

Our little berries are 7 weeks today! Things are moving right along, my morning sickness isn't as bad as last week, which is worrying me, but I am told that is perfectly fine. I feel good and am now used to the idea of twins and am VERY excited. We go back again next week for what should hopefully be our final RE appointment.

This weekend we went to Lake Tahoe (will post pics and video soon) we managed to find ourselves in Reno at Cabela's hummmmmmmmmm how did Gabe swing that? Anyways we made our first purchase for the babies and Gabe was very excited about it, and I think it is pretty cute too.

3 comments:

Kami said...

That is the cutest little bag!!! Yay for seven weeks honey!! I am so happy for you!

Kami

Mama Tina said...

I am hoping there is a little girl in your tummy, other wise I see you very lonely during hunting season in about 12 years :)Remembering today what a good Mom you were to our Juany. He is such a wonderful, kind and caring young man today and you my sweet helped out with that!!! Wish I was there watching your tummy grow. You need to start taking tummy pic's (knowing you and my son) you may already have :)

Have a great week my beautiful daughter-in-law!!!

Love you more....

Mama Tina

P.S. OMG...I found a Burlington Coat Factory here...and you know what that means!!!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

how cute. daddys need bags too!