3.02.2009

Pop Goes The Belly

Yes, ALREADY! I know it seems early, but I can no longer fit into any non-maternity clothes, I guess that is what happens with two. I am frantically searching for used maternity clothes via craigslist, ebay, consignment shops.

I met a woman today via craigslist for the trade, unfortunately those clothes were for the spring, although VERY cute. I sprung for a pair of jeans and brown pants at Motherhood, but you can only mix and match so much.

I will say that the Bella Band, found at target.com for $16.99 has become a good friend of mine. I can squeak into many of my non-maternity pants using that, which has been a god sent. Loving that Bella Band, I think I may invest in another color soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany
As an "older" woman I have no idea what a Bella Band is.............can you educate me???
Thanks
Sue

Ryan and Stuart said...

Woo-hoo!!! Start taking those belly pictures!!!

Ryan and Stuart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boo said...

If you have a Motherhood near you, check their clearance rack and their sales. They're pretty good.

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing