3.10.2009

First OB Appointment

We had our first OB appointment and the pumpkins are doing great. To answer the 37 week question, yes full term is 37 weeks, but my due date will not change. I will not be allowed to carry any longer than 38 weeks, so no October babies here. Looks like the latest day they could be born would be September 23rd or 24th.

The babies LOOK LIKE BABIES! I can't believe it! They were moving and making Mommy and Daddy smile and laugh. Baby A is again a day smaller than Baby B. Baby A's heart rate was 174 and Baby B's was 162. Both of which are VERY normal heart rates.

I have an NT scan in Walnut creek on the 26th, so we will get to see them again soon. We got four ultrasound pictures, I will scan them in soon.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awww, so cute! Makes miss my girls in my belly! Congratulations again!