3.19.2009

11 Week Big Bump, and Feeling Cow Like



Last night the bump just popped after dinner, I was feeling insecure about it and have been feeling so frumpy (so of course we had to take pictures). I am planning to get dolled up a few times in Las Vegas this weekend, so hopefully that will pull me out of my frump. Don't get me wrong I completely LOVE the fact that I am expanding because my babies are growing, BUT when you work for two years to get 80 pounds off and it starts coming back and clothes don't fit it is a little hard to take. I am also wondering why weight is appearing in places other than my stomach.

Tuesday night when Gabe got home from band practice, it was LATE, but I hadn't seen him all day so I decided to get out of bed and visit a bit. It had to have been one of the sweetest moments. I came out to the living room and the look on his face was just priceless. He had me turn to the side and eyed and rubbed my belly. He said "you really are pregnant!" While saying that he had this excited smile laugh going on. I guess for him seeing the belly is more than the ultrasound. hehehe, for me it was the ultrasound.

After Gabe took these pictures last night I was waddling around the living room opening windows and what not.. he gave me this WOW look.. and eyed my stomach. I laughed and said "are you going to moooooo at me?" He said "of course not." Not five seconds later the commercial changed that was on TV and wouldn't ya know it, it was a mooooooooing cow. Gabe looked over at me and said "see I didn't have to." He was just kidding, but man I am feeling like a cow, it really hit me last night trying to pack for Vegas. None of my pants fit and my shirts are tight, but the few maternity shirts I have are not flattering and not sufficient for a Bachlorette Party. Oh well... sigh... it SOOOOOOOOOOOO doesn't matter. What is important is that the babies are growing, growing, growing.

I love you so much sweet pumpkins. Get ready for your first airplane ride, bachlorette party, wedding, and visit with RC & Drea.

10 comments:

Kami said...

You look so beautiful!!!! Your babies are definitely growing and that is awesome! Have fun and be careful!!!

twondra said...

Awww, you look so good and so happy! I'm so happy for you!! I hope you have fun!!

Mama Tina said...

What an absolutely beautiful Cow!!! Thanks for posting your pictures and thanks to my son for taking them. I am missing out other then our phone calls,e-mails and the pictures. But I will be there the first week of may :)

Love you more....

Mama Tina

Suzanne said...

You DO NOT look like a cow! You look like a very happy pregnant lady!

Behave yourself in Vegas!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

tiffany-you look great, girly! you growing=babies growing. that is what we want!!!!

and uhm, you lost 80 lbs? that is phenomenal.

i hope youre having a great time in vegas!

Mama Tina said...

Woohoo...I have been waiting all week to see that number 200. Keep going baby girl!!!

Love you....mean it

Mama

Ryan said...

You are adorable! Enjoy the belly. Believe it or not, but you will probably be sad it's gone after you give birth - there's something so magical about it. Plus, you think you feel like a cow now, just wait until you're breast feeding twins!!! Hee, Hee! Love ya! :-)

Polly Gamwich said...

You really are poppin! And NO you do NOT look like a cow - you look adorable :) So much progress from the last belly pic!

You look just too cute ... and it's totally unbelievable that they are the size of limes ... that's not small!! No wonder you've got outward movement down there :)

Madsen Family said...

ok you are so NOT cow like but i know how you feel. i always gain weight too everywhere else. i envy those people who only have a belly. but it will come off easy after baby and you will have 2 beautiful little ones! hope you are feeling great!

Unknown said...

I FINALLY got a few free minutes to catch up on all your blogs and I want to tell you that you look STUNNING over the weekend. The glow, the belly, all of it. You were amazing. We miss you...all FOUR ofyou already!