Hey it's us.. N&A. Mommy said things are busy busy around our house. So busy that she didn't have time to blog, so we will try to fill ya in.
- Still no babas, and we are okay with it, we don't even ask for them
- We love our Grammy and are calling her by name
- We are talking so so so much, answering questions and can actually carry a little conversation.
- Mommy's camera is in the shop, NO good pictures in the month of June
- Mommy failed her glucose test with a 191 at 1 hr.
- Mommy is watching her carb intake and checking sugars after meals
- Mommy has extreme pelvic pain which has been flowing to legs
- Hudson's room is 90% done and super cute
- Home haircuts = a bad idea
- We are crazy swimmer boys who are in LOVE with the water
- Mommy found us the best life jackets EVER
- We love apples and watermelon and are calling them by name
- We tell Mommy when we are hungry or thirsty
- Aaden always is concerned with No-ey and where he is
- Mommy's pregnancy craving of the week... mustard
- We went on a camping trip and a cabin trip
- On Wednesday nights we go to "Music fun for Pre-schoolers"
- Our Daddy passed a BIG test at work, it won't change much now, but they say that in a year it will help A LOT.
- Mommy has about 5 more weeks of work
- We will most likely start Pre-School 2 days a week in December
- We love love love family time when we get it
- This weekend we plan to see Elmo LIVE thanks to our God-Father and Mommy is going to have her 3D Ultrasound of baby Hudson, we are all very excited about this weekend.
Mommy has been taking pictures on her phone since her camera is in the shop, and we were able to upload them to show you all the fun we have been having. We sure love Summertime!
1 day ago