6.24.2011

30 Weeks


How far along? 30 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +21 lbs
Maternity clothes? Oh yes, and some of them are getting too small
Sleep: Just okay, horrible pelvic and leg pain
Best moment this week: Completing his room and knowing my sugars are okay
Movement: Oh YES, he is a mover and a shaker!
Food cravings: Mustard. Cheddar cheese dipped in mustard, yes don't ask. But at least it is carb free.
Gender: It's a Boy! Although the lady at the grocery store was arguing me telling me it was a girl.
Labor Signs: Some contractions here and there, but nothing big or consistent
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Not much this week, soaking it all in. But I guess I miss ice cream.
What I am looking forward to: Our 3D Ultrasound
Weekly Wisdom: "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for" - Epicurus (Thank you Erin)

No comments: