3.11.2011

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Okay, but not liking the side sleeping
Best moment this week: Knowing that baby and cervix are well
Movement: YES!
Food cravings: Raisin bran, potato salad and cherry lemonade
Gender: It's a Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: My energy
What I am looking forward to: Picking out bedding and a car seat cover, #1 cover pic is below
Weekly Wisdom: Yes, we might be missing out on a little Princess, but this Prince is going to bless our life so very much. The three boys will have such a truly amazing bond, and what matters most is that he is healthy.


Little man's anticipated car seat cover. How cool is it that he can use a hand me down car seat, which is going to look complete different? Next up bedding, which I think we are 99% set on. It will be a cowboy theme as well. Yeeehhawww!

1 comment:

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

Congrats on another boy! I can understand being a tad sad that you are not having a girl...I have thought the same thing about a third. So happy for yoU!