8.30.2012

Hudson's 1st Birthday

That's right folks our little guy has turned one year old! After months of planning I must say his party went well.  I was a little sad how a few things turned out, but after some tears I realized that I cannot force people to care about my child nor control their actions. 

So onwards and upwards Hudson was surrouded by some fun, caring, and amazing people who all helped to celebrate his big day and made it very special.  A giant thank you to Ashley at www.signazon.com who contacted me and created a free banner for Hudson's special day. Check them out, the banner turned out amazing as did the whole party.

Can't wait to party it  up again in few weeks for my twins.









































1 comment:

Two Little Bugs and a Bichon said...

I CANNOT believe he is one!! Cute party!