5.10.2012

My Life In Numbers

4 - The amount of teeth Hudson has
5 - The amount of owies Aaden has right now
72 - The amount of times Noah says Mommy in a day
14 - The amount of days until my Birthday
30 - The age I will be on my Birthday
11 - The amount of days until we get the keys to our new house
23 - The amount of days until we begin moving
0 - The amount of sanity I have left
16 - The amount of times I have cried this week
72 - The amount of money my new blog has made
27 - The amount of weight I have lost
3 - The amount of pounds I need to lose to reach my 30x30 goal

Now onto what really matters... CUTENESS and introducing... my new niece Lucy and my Dad's puppy Annie!














1 comment:

happymomof4 said...

Love all the pictures!!! But OMG!!! The picture of the boys with the puppy at the fence is absolutely adorable!!!!