9.12.2010

One Year

Dear Noah & Aaden,

It is hard to believe that today my loves you are one year old. I have dreamt of being a Mother my whole life, and you have made my dreams come true. I feel like the first time I held you boys in my arms was just yesterday, and now here we are one amazing year later.


Dear Noah Warren,

You are such a happy and lovie little boy, notice how I say boy because today my love you are not my baby any more. You are so smiley and outgoing and just plain beautiful. I love when you follow me around the house and reach out for me to pick you up. You make my heart break when you cry when I put you down. I love to hear you say "Mama" and "hi." You rarely cry unless you are sleepy, hungry, or want to be held, but you do SCREAM. You love Annie's cracker snacks, bananas, yogurt, apple juice in your sippy cup, and crunchy snacks. You are content playing alone in your play room and you love the Chica Chica show in the mornings on Sprout as well as caillou. I love watching you at bath time, and your sweet belly laugh. You love to chase Chloe the cat, play with cars and boxes, and you laugh when Mommy sings. When Aaden takes something from you, the look on your face is priceless. The smile turns to a frown and you let out the saddest cry and throw your head back. You do the same cry when Mommy closes the fridge door or the dishwasher when you are trying to get into them. You are my fast crawler and are still very content just crawling, no walking needed for you, although you are very very close and have really been enjoying walking along the walls and furniture. You have six chompers, which might I add are the cutest chompers ever, and you hate to have your diaper changed or get dressed, most days you flip on your belly atleast twice while I change you. You fight falling asleep, but when you do fall asleep you sleep very sound. You are so smiley and for some reason when you smile I always want to grab your little cheeks. You my oldest son are a blessing and I couldn't imagine life without you, although I sure could live with out that horrible screech you have been letting out loudly. Happy first birthday Noah Warren, Mommy loves you with all her heart.


Dear Aaden Parker,

You my youngest son are one smart cookie. You have four chompers, and love to climb on things. You are quite the little dare devil lately and are doing wonderful at walking and trying to talk. You have been able to copy and say so many words lately. I love to watch you dance, wave hello and goodbye, throw your hands up and say "ta-da," and answer your fake telephone. I could watch you for hours while you explore. You are not one to play alone or sit quietly and when you reach for me to pick you up, you usually just want to see what's going on at my level, but sometimes it's just to cuddle, and that melts me. You my little man are always on the go trying to learn new things. As I watch you I can see the wheels turning in your little head, you are always wondering how things work or how you can maneuver yourself to stand on top of the item. You keep me on my toes and I love it. You have a smile that can brighten any ones day, and your teeth are just too cute. That blond hair and new big boy haircut are just the cutest thing. You are my little peanut and my cuddle bug, I love how you just cuddle into my arms and lay your head on my shoulder. You fall asleep so well, but are a rather light sleeper. You too really don't like getting dressed, but you love bath time and the option to just roam free. You are not into television too much, you would rather explore a kitchen drawer. You love food you can pick up and feed yourself. You love lunch meat, cheese, and lots of fruits and veggies. You don't like a sippy cup as much as brother, but you sure love your bottle. When Noah has something you always make it known that you can take it away from him, but you usually give it right back. You my little man are now in a habit of laughing and clapping when someone tells you "no." You also have been standing up in the bathtub, and arching your back when I try to put you into your car seat, which Mommy is NOT okay with. You my big boy have made my life a brighter place and make me so excited for the future. I love you Aaden Parker and am wishing you a very very very happy first Birthday.


I can't wait to see what you boys have in store for us for the next year. You make me proud to be your Mommy. Mommy and Daddy love you more than words could ever express. Thank you for the best year of our lives.

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY NOAH WARREN AND AADEN PARKER!

A YEAR AT A GLANCE

September 2009

October 2009

November 2009

December 2009

January 2010

February 2010

March 2010

April 2010

May 2010

June 2010

July 2010

August 2010

September 2010

3 comments:

Proud Wifey And Mommii of 3 said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!!!! Hope you two have had a great day!!!

twondra said...

Awww! That's beautiful!!! What a wonderful post. Can't believe how fast time has gone!!

H0TG33K said...

Oh Tiff! You are so extrememly lucky and those boys are even more lucky to have such an amazing mommy! The tears in my eyes are from pure joy at watching them grow, and your family grow! We love all of you, especially "oah" and "dayday"!