1.19.2010

PUPO!


One year ago my two 4AA blasts were placed in my womb and I was PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) with my first five day transfer. I went home and feasted on pineapple and the rest is history.

I remember that day so vividly, in many ways it seems like just yesterday, but on the other hand... look how far we have come.

My BFF asked me this weekend why I was so smiley and happy, my response was "because I have no reason not to be." Thank you for making me happy my sweet sons.

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

What a sweet post. Your right those scary moments that happened a year ago do seem so yesterday. Its amazing how fast time passes. I'm so happy you have two beautiful babies to love and smile at always. What good memories they made of your infertility struggles.